Learn to read the Tarot and come home to yourself
When I first started reading Tarot, it felt extraordinarily familiar, as I’m sure it will for you as well.
The cards won’t tell you anything you don’t already know, in the edges of your heart space, at the depths of your soul. The Tarot does not tell the future or determine your fate—it simply provides an environment of clarity to help you make autonomous, empowered choices.
In this way, the Tarot acts as a guide, a map, a North Star. It brings us back to our elemental nature that is wedged between the earth and the cosmos.
As you navigate this introduction to Tarot, you’ll likely feel as though you’re awakening to something deep within. This is your intuition, and she’s always looking to level up. Learning to read the Tarot will bring you into a more intimate relationship with her, amplifying your ability to walk this earth with confidence and ease.
This 83 page book is available for immediate download.
What it covers:
- Why we do Tarot in the first place
- The Major & Minor Arcana (including my own interpretations of each card at the tail end of this manual)
- How to choose a deck that speaks to you and some recommended decks
- How to pull a card (asking, shuffling, & “spreads”)
- Interpreting the cards & journaling
- Resources for further exploration
When you purchase this incredible book, you’ll be taken to a page where you can download it immediately. If you have any issues with accessing the book, please email me at [email protected]
(PLEASE NOTE: This is the Tarot manual from MM101—if you have the entire MM101 course, you already have this download!)